Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beatle's Love Album

Just a few weeks ago, I got the Beatles Love album. It was made for Cirque De Soleil and it was basically a mash up of Beatles songs. Splicing different Beatles songs into other Beatles songs. I like it a lot, but I can see why there are others that do not. The originals are still a lot better but there are some songs in particular that do stand out to me

  • Tomorrow Never Knows/Within You Without You - video link
  • Drive My Car/The Word/What You're Doing
  • Get Back Remix
  • Glass Onion Remix
  • Lady Madonna Remix

A lot of the songs that would be better remixed with other Beatles songs are obviously not in this album. It is not possible, though, to fit every Beatles hit into a one hour and a half show and the album reflects that. At times the remixes sound a bit crude and could be done better.

Review from Amazon.com. Scroll down to see the reviews

Myspace Page

No comments: