Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Been a long time. Valentine's day? Bah, humbug!

Yes it's been a while since I updated blog.

Let me summarize what had happened the past few weeks... hmmm..

Bellingham adventures, Stanton Warriors at Richards (what a sweatshop), Canucks on top of the Northwest Division, my sister visiting. My fender bender that had been on my mind for the past 3 weeks... good news though. He admitted he backed into me = not my fault, insurance not affected.

Just finished my midterms and went to the Accounting career fair on friday. What are the chances of seeing your high school classmate who has the same group of friends as my sis and myself, and now a manager of an accounting firm? I hope I get to work for them after my school is over. Speaking of classmates, I actually miss one in particular who I always had nice talks with after class (and have a little bit of a crush on but has a bf, however), and was in a majority of my classes in accounting. She had to drop all her courses this sem coz she found a good job. Congrats to her, she seems to really enjoy it a lot :) There is another, but it's too complicated. 2 of my close friends think the same way about her. Ever heard of that saying (i know it's not in these words exactly), "Bros first?". In the end, however, us guys dont make that choice. Whatever happens, happens. All I can say is I always enjoy her company.

Must be Valentines day that made me think too much. I still hate it. I always will while I'm still single at least. I dunno though, why reserve a day? You should be doing this occasionally. You don't need Valentines to show your love

Beauty and the geek is over :( What a big heart Nate is. Too bad he had a manipulative bitch as a partner. But he did the right thing and told everyone it was not right to vote for him just because Cecile, his partner, hadn't learned anything. I hope he and Jenny Lee have a long lasting relationship.

Anyway, that's it for now. Just thought I may get back in the swing of things here.

No comments: