Thursday, February 15, 2007

Some cool computer utilities/sites

Ever wonder how you can consolidate all your friend's blogs and be notified as soon as they update theirs so you can go check it out? Then check out...

Bloglines

I love this little program that runs in the background and can be found on the toolbar. I subscribed to some of my friends and relatives blogs and I love it that I do not need to keep on checking the site to see if they updated. It notifies me as soon as they update. Thanks to Carla for showing me this program.

JRuler

I love this little utility. It measures ANYTHING on your screen. In pixels, cm, inches, whatsoever. I can resize pictures the way I want on the screen. Extremely useful on forums where you dont want a picture too big. Many times pictures would be so big that you need to scroll right to read the rest of the text without word wrapping. I also use this when I need to resize pictures for use in my blog. Used in conjunction with Adobe or any Image Editing program. Most of all, it's freeware!!!

No comments: