Sunday, October 29, 2006

Rock on

Yes, I dressed up for an early Halloween celebration on Saturday. I have other pics, but it is in Mike's phone and he doesn't have a data cable yet. So, until then, this is all I have to offer for now. LOL! Rock on! Lindsay thought I looked like an Asian Napoleon Dynamite. Hahahaha!!!!

Also, my fantasy league basketball draft was yesterday and I am happy with the turnout of my team. There are only 6 of us in the league, so the teams are pretty much all star teams. This is who I have

  1. Kevin Garnett
  2. Tracy McGrady
  3. Yao Ming
  4. Tim Duncan
  5. Jason Kidd
  6. Mike Bibby
  7. Rashard Lewis
  8. Marcus Camby
  9. Ben Gordon
  10. Peja Stojakovic
  11. Andre Miller
  12. Ron Artest

Analysis: I have a good mix of big players and 3 point shooters. Unfortunately, I am lacking in the assist department. Kidd is on the decline and could be injury prone, but capable of having triple doubles now and then when he is healthy. Bibby is starting off the season injured. I'm not sure what Artest and TMac can give me in the way of assists but let's see how it goes. I have a couple of moves in mind so this lineup will change before the regular season starts.

Update: Acquired Ben Gordon and Andre Miller for Chris Kaman and Jorge Garbajosa. I think I have enough big men, so time to get some possible playmakers for my team. Andre Miller did really well for me last season as he was one of my top assist men. Ben Gordon was ok, I had him for a little last year. Even though I had Kobe and TMac on my team, Ben Gordon gave me more 3 point shooting.

No comments: