Wednesday, November 15, 2006

BC finally gets Raptors NBA TV

I am a big basketball fan. When I came to Canada, I used to dislike hockey because it took time away from NBA television. The Canucks making the finals with Trevor Linden (still is my favorite player), changed all that and I started to like Canucks and hockey. Also, the departure of the Vancouver Grizzlies still left a bad taste in my mouth especially when they made the playoffs last year.

Sportsnet showed a lot more NBA games for the past 3-4 years if you have digital cable. But I couldn't believe what I saw today however. Raptors NBA TV is now part of the digital cable package! I'm so happy!!! The premise is basically this, NBA all day everyday! I also heard that they will show some college basketball as well. IT'S ABOUT TIME WE FRICKING GOT A BASKETBALL ONLY CHANNEL!!!

Weee!!!!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

No comments: