Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Speaking of thanksgiving, thanks to all who also greeted me for my b-day. Doesn't matter if it was late or advanced. After all, it's just another day for me. I am getting old. LMAO!

With all the things that happened the past few years, I am counting my blessings. Things seem to be really moving forward, not only for myself but for my close friends and family. I'm so happy for that.

My mom even though she is not physically here, she is guiding me through friends and family. Even teaching me through certain events that are happening in my life.

What are you guys thankful for? And about that turkey, get ready to be knocked out. Turkey is like Tylenol 3. It makes you sleepy because of the tryptophan chemical. It hit me yesterday. You should not operate heavy machinery after eating turkey.

Geez, now I am making turkey sound like alcohol or painkilling medicine.

No comments: