Thursday, February 21, 2008

Trades galore part 1

So much movement in the NBA. Part 1. Yesterday there were even more trades!

Gasol --> Lakers


I love Gasol but I am a Kobe hater. I'm still contemplating whether to cheer for them. Maybe for Gasol to do well, but that's it.

Shaq--> Phoenix, Marion --> Heat

He had his first game yesterday. Can't really say much. He needs to play a little bit more. I don't like the trade and I agree with Kenny Smith who said that the Suns window to win is now just two years. One thing is for sure, the Suns will not be one of the best free-throw shooting teams anymore. 3-12 for Shaq in the free throw line. Ouch! He's lucky he's got a good FT shooting team. Maybe it will rub off on him.

Miami got a gem in Marion. Very good player to build around and will do well with Wade. I have to admit though, I am starting to like the trade.

Bibby --> Hawks


The Hawks need someone like him to build on the East playoffs where mediocrity is the name of the game

Webber--> Warriors

Meh, Webber is washed up. Signing won't do much

Kidd--> Dallas


Dallas instantly becomes a contender for a title and will surely get past their upset a season ago. He will lead them far in the playoffs.

No comments: