Monday, June 18, 2007

Numb By U2/ Paolo Cui - Concrete Kingdom

This song is old but I just came across the video just now and I find it fricking hilarious! I can't believe Edge is subjected to the abuse in the video. Although I would have liked to get licked in the face with those hotties. He was trying so hard to keep a straight face! Lmao.

Anyway, I'll let you guys watch, all the abuses he gets on here... It's also a good song by the way.



I also got the album of Paolo Cui, my cousin, on Itunes entitled "Concrete Kingdom". It's an excellent album to listen to when you're chilling. It's slow, soulful, acoustic-type, R&B type of music. Reminds me of a little bit of John Mayer, and a little bit of slow Dave Matthews

My favorite songs:

1) Clear View
2) Knowing For Nothing
3) Faith in Me
4) Free

Here is his page to sample his songs

http://www.myspace.com/paolocui

No comments: