Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reconnecting with old friends

I've already said that I now love Facebook among other sites because of its simplicity. So easy to chat, post videos, pictures, tag people on photos, with captions, etc... so many things. Why so easy? It doesn't have to go through all the "pimp my space" BS, which I never liked anyway. Someone should follow the "KISS" theory. "Keep it simple stupid" and Facebook does that, although the new layout bugs me.

Because of Facebook, I have been able to reconnect with old friends I used to hang out with before "life" happened. At least until I find that full-time Accounting job which I am working on ever since I finished my diploma last month.

Some of you who aren't on Facebook should give it a try. *hint hint* Gabz and Carls ;)

No comments: