Friday, April 13, 2007

Dallas vs Vancouver Game 1

Photo Credit: Canucks.com

WOW, what an amazing Game 1 between Dallas and Vancouver. It was a total marathon. Lasted from 7:00 pm and ended at 12:30 am PST. 7 periods! Remember, there are no shootouts, therefore they keep on playing until someone scores a goal

Luongo stopped 72 of 76 shots and Naslund showed flashes of his old self. That goal he scored was vintage. A wrister that fooled Turco. In the OT, the Sedins, who played mediocre the whole game, came alive in the OT with Daniel passing to Henrik for the win. They simply dominated as they played their patented cycle game. It was intense, some people had to leave the game or go to sleep as they had work or school the next day. Everyone else got a hangover as they were not used to sleeping that late. This is nothing for me. I normally sleep at 2 am anyway.

Today is Game 2. Another marathon? Well it's a Friday. Chances are, people will be partying afterwards if we win another marathon

Oh by the way, I got a message the other day that tell me that I ruined my jersey because I put my name and number on it. I ask you this, what if one of them gets traded? Players get traded all the time. Might as well make it my own. And it's not your jersey I ruined. It's mine, and I do not think I ruined it. That's all that matters... GO CANUCKS GO!


No comments: