Thursday, April 26, 2007

Pop's Toronto trip

Gabby just posted on his blog Pop's trip to TO and posted some pics

But he didn't post this picture! Which I found so funny as well and really captures Carla's silliness.. The silliness runs in the family. LOL!


Hahaha good job Carls.... Miss ya!

On to another note, Canucks lost without having two of their stars, Bieksa and Salo. Clearly overmatched. But you know what? Despite the loss, there is still that chance. It wasn't that bad, if only they had Salo and Bieksa. They really got to cut down on turnovers. Krajicek has been making so much errors even since the Dallas series and same goes for Sopel.

I still believe! Go Canucks Go!

And on basketball, Houston plays today. I can finally watch my first game of them in the playoffs. I could not watch them previously because they had games when the Canucks were playing

The Raptors play tomorrow. Same with the Canucks. At least I can watch both games.

No comments: