Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Canucks win Game 7!

OMG what a game! What better story than to win the game on the player that has been synonymous with Canuck hockey. TREVOR LINDEN!!!!!!!


Photo Credit: Canucks.com

Canucks.com report on Game 7

What could've ended up as an ominous hockey game with Dallas getting the first goal, the Canucks dominated after that and put the game away. Zubov was a big loss for the Stars.

After the game, a couple of friends and I celebrated downtown and everybody was high fiving each other, shouting in support for the Canucks. The two friends I had with me had never done this thing before and I'm glad I got them hooked.

Some funny quotes from yesterdays celebrations looking ahead to the next series against the Anaheim Ducks:

F**k the ducks!

The duck is done!

Let's BBQ some ducks!

Nucks pluck those ducks!

It really brought back memories of the Rangers vs. Canucks final in 1994 when my brother, sister and I did the same thing and celebrated on Robson after the Game 6 win in the Stanley Cup Final. That's what got me hooked on hockey ever since. It was pretty much the same thing and you know what the great thing is? It's just the first round!

Well, I can't write much anymore as I have an exam coming up tomorrow

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

No comments: