Saturday, January 06, 2007

Christmas holidays

That was a fun Christmas holiday! My sis and my dad were here to celebrate it and it was enjoyable to have a relaxing vacation with them. Although it was a simple holiday for the family, it was still fun! We basically went out to dinners, hung out at home and watched Canucks or NBA games, and go to the mall.

This is our last pic before Carla had to head back to Toronto

This is a pic of all of us at the Keg, with Nelson, Carla's friend from TO. He's a cool guy and it was fun to hang out with him.
This is my meal, PRIME RIB!!!!
This was killer. The dinner we had with our Aunt and uncle is always a good one! Heck, I couldn't eat for days just because the food was so good! I'm lounging while Nelson and Anna are on the right. LOL! Aldo is imitating Amori's expression.
Christmas Day with my uncle cutting the roast beef
NOT THE SAME PICTURE. Same pose, different animal. This time it's the ham! New Year's eve dinner
Carla and I also spent the holidays hanging out with Carla's close friends. Seen here is Aldo, Anita and Kevin.
This is the rest of the group. The newlyweds - Charlotte and Eduardo, Lee (or as Carla likes to call him, "Bleelit". Means "little kid" in filipino), and Pia and Amori!

Look how cute Amori is! And what did I get for Christmas? This! I have two jerseys now. Both are in the shop right now getting my number and name placed on the back. I am picking it up 2 weeks from now.
When my dad and sis left, it was time for me to end the holidays with my buddies. This is a pic of me with Joe, Michael and Lexi on NYE in Ocean Beach Club.

Well, that's it. Hope you guys had as much fun as I did during the holidays!!!!

If you want to see more of Amori, click here to go to Pia and Aldo's blog

No comments: