Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas day

Well, with changes in plans, we didn't get to feed the homeless but instead, we spent the whole day and christmas eve with my family.

The food yesterday was great, so much so that I got knocked out from being so full! I got my vintage white Canucks jersey, and some clothes. That's the thing when you get older and are single. You do not get much presents anymore, just because you don't need anything, and you can see how many people are strapped for cash this holiday season. It's not much, but I am definitely content with what I got this christmas

After the lunch, we all went out for a walk around Steveston, had some coffee and that was fun as well, working all that food out. It was cold, but it didn't matter.

So now, I head on to work to take on the busy boxing day craziness. Lots of lineups today and I love it when it's busy!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! New Years is next!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top Managed Service program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central support network
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!