Friday, September 22, 2006

Be careful of the white meat you eat

Yeeesh, Gabz. I am not going to post it here because it is so gross.

Long story short, Gabz sent me a forwarded message that informs people to watch what they eat in Asian Restaurants. They basically showed rats after being slaughtered to being cooked and it looks like chicken! For your info, Gabby did not make that forwarded message himself. It was forwarded to him by others.

*barf*

I was also sent one a few days ago about how chickens come from being slaughtered to being cooked. I know we all eat this (except vegetarians) but I'd rather not look at the product before. Just how it appears on my plate.

2 comments:

Procops said...

i have a worse one -- crocodile eats young asian boy-- village people kill the croc -- open the crocodile to retrieve the parts -- one by one -- legs, arms then the head of the young boy -- after they burn the croc --- grossest thing ever............. i wanted to barf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mako said...

yuck!!!!

and yeah, i've seen that before. At least we don't eat the crocs.

But we may eat the rats...

gives me chills just thinking about it